In this episode, the guys talk about the latest Bitcoin headlines (including responses to the FATF recommended crypto “travel rule,” Bitmain’s latest Antminer 17 getting SOLD OUT in minutes and the NFL left tackle who’s trying to get paid in Bitcoin) then interview Robert Allen, executive producer of the animated adult web series, “Bitcoin & Friends.” Allen discusses some of the references behind the characters and jokes in the show, how funny people are usually brought up in religious households and, of course, Bitcoin.
Bitcoin & Friends Episode 1: Tears of a Clown
- Netki Adapts TransactID Into Fits-All Solution for FATF Travel Rule Guidance
- CipherTrace Unveils Travel Rule Protocol for Cryptocurrency Businesses
- Bitmain’s Antminer 17 Sold Out in Minutes. Will the Bitcoin Hash Rate Rise?
- The NFL’s Russell Okung Won’t Stop Until He’s Paid in Bitcoin
Bitcoin & Friends Interview Resources:
- Sponsorship Deck
- Sick Animation
- Haven — Get $5 in Bitcoin, Litecoin or Zcash
- Coinmine — Get $50 off!
DISCLAIMER: The following content is for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in this presentation constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by BTC Media, The Let’s Talk Bitcoin Network, or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.
The post Creating the Animated Series “Bitcoin & Friends” With Robert Allen appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.